If you wish to appeal against a Charge Notice, you must do so within 21 days of the date of notice or within the time period stipulated in the notice/document you received. You can appeal by two methods, by using the online form below, or by sending your appeal to ARDPark Ltd, Parkhill Business Centre, Walton Rd, Wetherby LS22 5DZ.
All appeals must detail the following:
- Reasons for the appeal
- Your name, address or email, vehicle registration
- Charge Notice number (usually starting ARDP)
- ensure you identify yourself as either the vehicle driver, keeper or both
Before making an appeal you may wish to read the consumer advice provided by the Citizens Advice (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/parking-tickets/appealing-parking-tickets/appealing-a-parking-ticket).
Once an appeal has been received, the Charge will be placed on hold and no further collection action will be taken in respect of the monies requested until your case has been considered and answered. If you have supplied an e-mail address, you will normally be notified as to the outcome of your appeal by e-mail. Therefore, please ensure that your e-mail address is active. Please ensure you check all mail inboxes including any Spam Folders to ensure you receive any decision, we would advise you add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
We aim to respond to your appeal in writing or by email (where provided) usually within 14 days from the date your appeal is received. If your appeal is not upheld, you will be eligible to use the Independent Appeals Service – full details of how to use this service will be provided with any appeal decision.
Please note the points below:
- Appeals and charges cannot be lodged or considered over the telephone. Our telephone operatives will not be able to discuss the specifics of any charge notice over the phone or enter into discussion regarding any appeal or appeal decision.
- Unfortunately, incomplete appeals or submissions cannot be considered.
- If you have evidence to support your appeal please complete this form first and then submit your evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org using the PCN number as a subject line. Photos and evidence sent without an appeal may not be considered.
- You must be either the Registered Keeper or Driver at the time to submit an appeal. We cannot accept appeals from third parties (this does include relatives).
- Once a PCN has been paid it is accepted as full and final settlement. As such no appeals service is offered on paid PCNs. If you wish to pay at the lower amount you must still pay within 14 days of the issue of the Charge – appeals do not affect these timescales.
- You may only appeal to ARDPark once, however, if you’re not happy with our decision you can appeal to the IAS – details of which will be given with our decision. You may only appeal to the IAS once.