At ARDPark, we take complaints about our work, staff and service levels very seriously. If you are not satisfied, please follow the process below for raising a complaint. We do not have an informal complaints procedure and as such all complaints are treated as a formal complaint.
What complaints we can and can’t look into
We can only handle complaints about the work, staff and levels of service provided by the ARDPark.
Here are some examples of what we will investigate:
- Appeals not heard properly
- Staff being rude or discourteous
- If you think we have broken the IPC’s AOS code
- If you think we have broken the law
We can’t deal with:
- If we have heard an appeal once that you can not appeal again or raise a complain about the outcome (but you can complain about the handling of the appeal).
- Complaints about third parties outside of the control of ARDPark (e.g. other drivers)
- Matters pertaining to our clients.
- Misuse of DVLA or other personal data (this must be directed to our data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org who will address your complaint).
What information we’ll ask from you
We will need you to supply:
- A clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
- Copies of any letters, emails or other documents related to the complaint
- A PCN number, if appropriate to your complaint
- Your email address so we can reply
We aim to respond to complaints within 20 working days. If we can’t reply to you within this time, we will let you know and tell you when you can expect a reply.
If the problem is still unresolved, you can make a formal complaint to our Financial Director who will hear your complaint to ensure that it has been handled correctly.
How to make a formal complaint about us
You can make a formal complaint by post but not by phone or email.
Write to: – Complaints – Private & Confidential, ARDPark Ltd, Parkhill Business Centre, Walton Road, Wetherby, LS22 5DZ